Return Material Authorization Form
1. All requests for “Returned Material Authorization” must be made within 30 days of product malfunction/failure.
2. The RMA request must substantiated with the original purchase order clearly marked
with the purchase date.
3. The RMA Request Form must be completed, signed and dated by an authorized
4. The RMA number is valid for fifteen business (15) days from the date of issuance.
Customers will be required to submit the RMA Form again or request for extension, if
the original RMA validity period has expired.
5. No Products will be accepted without the RMA form, fully completed with an approved
RMA # provided by URSA.
6. The products approved for RMA must be shipped with original packaging or URSA
7. All the returned products will be subject to inspection by URSA, prior to credit being
8. Any restocking and applicable charges will be determined upon inspection.
9. Products authorized for return which are eventually diagnosed with no issues related to
URSA’s products would be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense.
10. Any Warranty requests for defects in material and workmanship must be received
within the applicable Warranty periods, depending on the product.